Early access mode
Our brand new Soft Point-of-Sale solution is in early access mode. If you are interested in using this solution then please register your interest here.
Welcome to Soft Point-of-Sale
Accept your customers payments anywhere, in-store or on the go, with Fiserv Soft Point-of-Sale.
Transform your Android device to start accepting payments with your mobile phone.
Soft Point-of-Sale facilitates contactless payments of any amount through an Android smartphone or tablet. A new payment terminal solution which works like a traditional payment terminal but without any additional equipment.
Using near-field communication (NFC), start accepting contactless payments from contactless cards, NFC-enabled mobile phones and other NFC-enabled wearables.
Fiserv's Soft Point-of-Sale solution can enable you to create a unique experience for your customers.
Soft Point-of-Sale stands for Software Point of Sale
- Run your business on the go and accept payments anywhere in the EMEA region
- Email receipts to customers
- Biometric login
- Standard payment functions including:
PIN on glass
- Access to the Fiserv Merchant Portal, where you can view transactions and statements
Accept contactless payments from
- No additional hardware required
- Runs on any NFC enabled Android 8.1+ device
- Highly scalable
- Secure transactions and PCI compliant systems that match traditional payment terminals at a fraction of the cost
- Facilitates a quick checkout
- Lower terminal costs
- Low maintenance costs
- Quick setup
- Remote and low cost onboarding
- The benefit of Fiserv's powerful platform
Fiserv Soft Point-of-Sale is supported for use in the EMEA region. Wherever there is an internet connection you can accept a payment.
How does Soft Point-of-Sale work?
Where do I start?
Fiserv will provide the SDK and tools to build your own app that you share with your customers, allowing them to accept payments.
If you want to see the SDK in action, you can test out the demo app (Integration Demo App) to get you started.
Updated 5 months ago